Security Monitoring

Security Monitoring

How well does your enterprise stand up against today's sophisticated security threats? In this book, security experts from Cisco Systems demonstrate how to detect damaging security incidents on your global network -- first by teaching you which assets you need to monitor closely, and then by helping you develop targeted strategies and pragmatic techniques to protect them. These recommendations will help you select and deploy the very best tools to monitor your own enterprise network.


Monday, June 23, 2014

seems like to day is slow again



http://www.oreilly.com/

I realized to day


How important math is when working whit the net and security.
So I started brushing up on my math skills, right now only the most
basic stuff, a long time since I was attending school.
So is really rusty on the subject but thanks god for youtube.
So much good teaching on youtube for free, some how I hope
that later to day some thing interesting happens or that I dig up a good
tutorial. So stay safe and have a good day


Just found this interesting talk from blackhat 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment